Graphic Design Intern
AÉRÉ is looking for an enthusiastic and organized Graphic Design Intern to support all our communications platforms. As a Graphic Design Intern you will be responsible for photo editing and lay out as well as uploading to all of AÉRÉs digital marketing platforms like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and our web site aere.dk.
We see it as a force that everyone contributes with in put and feed back to generate ideas and achieve the best results. You will refer to AÉRÉ’s communications manager Louise Schjødt-Eriksen, so we together ensure that the content always supports AÉRÉ’s DNA.
Your primary tasks:
- Photo editing and lay out, uploading visual content primary to our social media platforms
- Website graphics development, uploading to web
- Social media content development, including ideation, graphic design, photography, video editing and schedule content across platforms, uploading to these platforms
- Professional user of Adobe Creative; in particular Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
- Passion for visual communication
- Strong interest in the fashion industry and sustainability
- Extremely organised with high attention to detail and able to multi-task
- Possess a strong news sense and understanding of different media outlets
You might be a design student with grafic skills, having a huge interest in fashion and sustainability. You are responsible and dynamic. You are not afraid to take ownership of the duties you are assigned. You have a positive mind and always work with a proactive and constructive approach to problem solving. You see opportunities rather than limitations and are motivated by results.
The opportunity to play a crucial role in AÉRÉs growth ambition, where you will help shape the company’s marketing strategy. We offer an inspiring and positive work environment.
As soon as possible. Flexible working hours, weekly working hours approx. 15 hours. Unpaid Internship where the focus will be on your personal development and your professionel skills.
Østerkildevej 3, 2820 Gentofte, Denmark.
Send your application and CV to email@example.com with the heading “SoMe Intern” in the subject field. If you have any questions about the position, you are most welcome to contact Louise Westerby on +45 2628 0077.
AÉRÉ is a new Copenhagen based fashion brand and is the sum of many years of work in the world of fashion with philosophy, sustainability and craftmanship combine with sensuousness as central focal points.
AÉRÉ is founded by designer, Tine Bøhm, and the ultimate vision, already from the early years of study, is – whatever the complexity – to make the design look effortless – so light, airy and obvious – as breathed on…
AÉRÉ is named from this vision.